See Program Requirements Our program, which offers concentrations in Accounting, Management & Leadership, Project Management & Information Systems, and Recreation, is designed to give you the maximum flexibility in your future career. Our Business Administration students are exposed to all major business functions–such as accounting, marketing, finance, human resource management, production/operation, project management, information systems, and recreation–and you’ll be able to develop your small business management and entrepreneurial skills while also preparing to lead organizations through innovation and change. Since most professionals change jobs (and employers) many times during their careers, the skills we teach allow you to adapt to rapid changes in a technologically dynamic global marketplace.
- Business Administration, BA – Accounting Concentration
- Business Administration, BA – Management & Leadership Concentration
- Business Administration, BA – Project Management & Information Systems Concentration
- Business Administration, BA – Recreation Concentration
- Minors: Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Management Information Systems, Project Management, Recreation/Leisure