University of Maine at Presque Isle has teamed up with SALT, a new membership program, to help our students manage their money and student loans.
What Is SALT?
SALT was created by American Student Assistance, a nonprofit organization, to help University of Maine at Presque Isle’s students like you become more financially savvy. This program rewards you for making smart money decisions, and we’re providing all of its services to you—including your membership—free of charge. SALT is here to help you make smart choices about your money, no matter what stage you’re at in life.
Activating your SALT membership allows you take advantage of members-only features, like:
- Interactive money management tools that show you how to take control of your finances.
- A personal dashboard that tracks all of your federal student loans from University of Maine at Presque Isle in one place.
- Loan advice from SALT’s expert counselors.
- My Money 101—a self-paced, online resource that teaches you practical money management strategies for budgeting, credit cards, banking and more.
- Access to thousands of jobs and internships to jumpstart your career.
- Exclusive benefits that help you save and spend smart.
Visit us online at www.saltmoney.org to sign up to get all of these benefits to help you with college and beyond. If you have any questions, feel free to call SALT’s Member Support team at 1.855.469.2724 or email them at
SALT will be in touch, too. If you have student loans, SALT will check in from time to time to help you keep your payments on track. We’ll also contact you about saltmoney.org updates and new member benefits.
SALT is committed to keeping your data, your identity, and all of your personal information secure. Protecting you is our top priority.