A portfolio is a collection of artifacts that serve to share resources, inform practice and verify achievement. An electronic portfolio is a digital format of portfolio, which could be used in every field of study and for a variety of purposes.
A list of resources with respect to electronic portfolio on the Web:
Types of ePortfolios :
Derived from TaskStream, Tools of Engagement
- Presentation ePortfolios: A collection of artifacts and reflection to demonstrate learning achievements.
- Learning ePortfolio: Document the history of learning progress while working to achieve specific goals. Include reflections on the learning process while generating an archive of growth over time.
- Resource Portfolios: A digital collection of resources that organizes files, links, and media materials, which is to be distributed to others and managed in real time.
- Presentation ePortfolio - Powerpoint
- Creating Web Pages
- Creating and Editing Images: Graphics come in many different file formats. But there are three graphics file formats that are small in file size, and therefore optimized for fast viewing on the Web. These three formats are: GIF, JPEG, and PNG
- GIFs are recommended when the images contain only a few distinct colors. GIFs can contain no more than 256 colors, which makes them small and speedy because of the small amount of color imformation stroed in the file. However, if you save rich color graphics, such as color photos, in the GIF format, you will get dithering.