Considerations when planning your event are:
- How many people are going to be attending?
- How many rooms will you need?
- What is your budget?
- What are the exact times you want your refreshments/food served to your guests?
- Will your meal be served, sit down, buffet, or hors d'oeuvres?
- Do you have any special dietary considerations?
- What other activities will take place in the dining area? (i.e., presentations, speeches, dancing, et cetera)
NOTE: A food service guarantee number must be provided at least 14 days prior to your event. Reserve campus facilities and food service by contacting: Mary Lawrence Food service broker (768-9502) or Lisa Udasco(768-9502)
Audio Visual and Technical Support
The audio-visual equipment available for your meetings include flipcharts and easels, television and VCR/DVD, computer, microphone and podium, overhead projector, slide projector, screen, voice and data lines.
Should your event require other equipment, we can rent that for you. Should you request technical support during your meeting, complex sound systems, video recording, satellite down links, video projector may be reserved and involve rental fees.
The equipment is for use in the campus facilities; Contact Conferences and Special Programs at 768-9502 to make arrangements for non-academic resources.