Federal Work-Study Program
The Federal Work-Study Program (FWS) is a federally funded financial aid program which provides employment opportunities for students who need money to meet educational expenses. The University is able to provide these employment opportunities on-campus or, in some instances, in off-campus agencies. On-campus work-study awards are determined first. If additional funds are available, off-campus and summer awards can be made. Eligible students are limited to part-time (20 hours per week) employment during the school term, but may work up to 40 hours per week during the summer or other school vacations. Eligibility is based on need.
- Academic Year Work Study Application
- Federal Work-Study Student Guide
- Federal Work-Study Employer Guide
- Academic Year Student Employment Payroll Schedule
- Summer Student Employment Payroll Schedule
- Student Employee Pay Scale
- Job Titles and Pay Levels
- Federal Work-Study Written Warning Form
Student Work Program
The Student Work Program is an on-campus work program with limited (university) funding. Students who are not eligible for financial assistance can be considered for this program. All Canadian/International students participating in this program must acquire a Social Security Card from the Social Security Office. The Social Security Office is located at 365 Main Street, Presque Isle.