- Crime Report
- UMPI Campus Crime Statistics
- Reporting of Criminal Action or Emergencies
- Law Enforcement Authority and Inter-agency Relationships
- Access to Campus Facilities
- Maintenance and Security of Campus Facilities
- Sexual Assault Information
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Policies
- Missing Student Notification
- Clery Fire Safety Report
- Crime Definitions
- Houlton Center Report
- All Pages
Most UMPI campus building and facilities are accessible to the campus community, guests and visitors during normal business hours, Monday through Friday. The exterior doors to all student residence halls are controlled 24 hours a day and are accessible to students via an electronic card access control system. Guests and visitors to a student residence hall may gain admittance by calling a student living in the residence hall and being escorted by that individual.
The exterior doors of residence halls are secured by an electronic card system. Students gain access into the residence hall by using their student identification cards. This enables entry control by validation or denial of the cardholder.