The following Learning Outcomes represent those things that students receiving a Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Education should be able to think, know, and do.
- Students will know how human movement is generated and how to effect change in human movement.
- Students will know/understand how sociological and psychological factors influence human movement.
- Students will be prepared to educate people of all ages and abilities of the importance of lifelong fitness and wellness.
- Students, in either teaching or supervisory roles, will be able to evaluate and give appropriate feedback on physical performance, i.e., sport skill, fitness plans, fitness rehabilitation protocols.
- Students will be prepared for admission to graduate study in exercise science, pedagody, sociology and psychology of sport.