Academic Maps We offer an outstanding Biology curriculum with opportunities to pursue various careers in the health professions and laboratory sciences or in life sciences such as ecosystems biology, wildlife conservation and agriculture. Our curriculum stresses hands-on experiences providing essential skills that are an integral part of modern molecular biology. Many courses afford opportunities for working outside studying the local flora and fauna of the region. Faculty teach their own laboratory courses and low student-to-faculty ratios ensure one-on-one learning opportunities. Students are also encouraged to participate in faculty research projects focused on topics ranging from bird diet and climate change to organ regeneration to antibiotic-resistant microbes to cancer treatment.
- Biology, BA – Ecology, Evolution & Biodiversity Concentration
- Biology, BA – Pre-Medical Concentration
- Biology, BA – Psychological Biology Concentration
- Biology, BA – Self-Designed Concentration
- Secondary Education – Biology, BS
If you’re interested in becoming a medical laboratory technician, check out our Medical Laboratory Technology degree program.