Dear UMPI Community,
Three important reminders as we finish our first week of the spring semester:
- As of this coming Monday (January 24), all in-person courses at both Presque Isle and Houlton will resume their live instruction as scheduled. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your instructor or to your professional academic advisor. You can email your academic advisor directly or via firstname.lastname@example.org or call the advising office (768-9419).
- My thanks to all students with on campus experiences (which includes those living on campus, taking in person classes, and/or participating in any on campus activities) for participating in our Safe Return testing this past week. If you have not yet done so, please be sure to test at the following locations and times:
- Testing can be completed at the MMG Center or the Houlton Center. The MMG Center is currently open for testing on weekdays between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. The Houlton Center is open for testing Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., and Friday, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Additional testing can be completed in Folsom 103 on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week (January 25 and 26) between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- As was the case this past Fall semester, YourPace and other students taking classes entirely remotely (nor coming to campus for any other business) will not have to participate in testing.
If you have a chance, you’ll also want to read this press release about what to expect for this spring semester, including weekly testing requirements starting Feb. 1 for those not fully boostered. My thanks again for everyone’s efforts to help keep our campus community safe and healthy this Spring semester.