We hope you have had a great summer and we look forward to a safe, healthy, academic year.
As with many other things, due to COVID-19 we have had to make changes to our standard operating procedures to help ensure the inadvertent spread of the virus.
Here is the process for requesting COVID-19 State Test at Northern Light Walk-In Care Presque Isle
- Visit: https://northernlighthealth.org
- Click on “Do You Need Testing”
- Choose “Asymptomatic”
- Click the green box labeled “Schedule a Test”
- In the Northern Light Walk-In Care Presque Isle box select “Request Appointment”
- You can select to book online or call to book
- If you choose to book online, follow the prompts to select a testing time and enter your information.
- If you choose to call to book, please call the number provided (207-857-8174) for assistance.
- Call 1-844-489-1822 to pre-register before your booked time
- Present to North Street Walk-In Care for testing at your allotted time.
Please know that the Emerson Annex will remain locked to minimize walk-in traffic. Although the Health Service hours remain the same (M-F, 1 pm – 5 pm) in-person visits to the campus Health Service are by appointment ONLY. We are now fully equipped to do remote, confidential tele-consults via Zoom or telephone. To make an appointment for either a Zoom tele-consult or an in-person visit, call (207)768-9587.
If you have health-related questions, you may also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wear your face covering & use proper social distancing (6 feet or more)
- Wash your Hands frequently & use Hand Sanitizer whenever soap & water are not available
- Eat well, Get plenty of rest, exercise ….. and Study Hard.
If you have any specific health-related questions, please reply to this email or call the Health Service. Have a great & healthy semester!
- Local Covid-19 testing – https://northernlighthealth.org/a-r-gould-hospital
- Maine CDC – https://www.maine.gov/dhhs/mecdc/
- US CDC – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html