Academic Maps Our program, which offers concentrations in Accounting, Management & Leadership, Project Management & Information Systems, and Recreation, is designed to give you the maximum flexibility in your future career. Our Business Administration students are exposed to all major business functions–such as accounting, marketing, finance, human resource management, production/operation, project management, information systems, and recreation–and you’ll be able to develop your small business management and entrepreneurial skills while also preparing to lead organizations through innovation and change. Since most professionals change jobs (and employers) many times during their careers, the skills we teach allow you to adapt to rapid changes in a technologically dynamic global marketplace.
In addition to a traditional classroom setting, adult learners seeking a BA in Business Administration have the option of participating in UMPI’s YourPace program, our online competency based degree completion program (CBE). By its nature, the YourPace program offers adult learners an adaptive platform to move through competencies with content focused on mastery of stated outcomes. The competencies are structured to recognize your previous learning, allowing you to spend more time on the information you are less familiar with, saving you time to completion. We have mapped these competencies back to our traditional courses that in turn, lead to a bachelors degree in business administration. View the CBE BBA Program Requirements Guides below.
- Business Administration, BA – Accounting Concentration
- Business Administration, BA – Management & Leadership Concentration
- Business Administration, BA – Project Management & Information Systems Concentration
- Business Administration, BA – Recreation Concentration
- YourPace BBA Program Requirements Guide – Accounting
- YourPace BBA Program Requirements Guide – Management & Leadership
- YourPace BBA Program Requirements Guide – Project Management & Information Systems