See Program Requirements Our program, which offers concentrations in Accounting, Management & Leadership, Project Management & Information Systems, and Recreation, is designed to give you the maximum flexibility in your future career. Our Business Administration students are exposed to all major business functions–such as accounting, marketing, finance, human resource management, production/operation, project management, information systems, and recreation–and you’ll be able to develop your small business management and entrepreneurial skills while also preparing to lead organizations through innovation and change. Since most professionals change jobs (and employers) many times during their careers, the skills we teach allow you to adapt to rapid changes in a technologically dynamic global marketplace.
In addition to a traditional classroom setting, adult learners seeking a BA in Business Administration have the option of participating in UMPI’s online competency based degree completion program (CBE). By its nature, the CBE program offers adult learners an adaptive platform to move through competencies with content focused on mastery of stated outcomes. The competencies are structured to recognize your previous learning, allowing you to spend more time on the information you are less familiar with, saving you time to completion. We have mapped these competencies back to our traditional courses that in turn, lead to a bachelors degree in business administration. View the CBE BBA Program Requirements Guides below.
Four Year Graduation Plans
- Business Administration, BA – Accounting Concentration
- Business Administration, BA – Management & Leadership Concentration
- Business Administration, BA – Project Management & Information Systems Concentration
- Business Administration, BA – Recreation Concentration
- Minors: Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Management Information Systems, Project Management, Recreation/Leisure
- CBE BBA Program Requirements Guide – Accounting
- CBE BBA Program Requirements Guide – Management & Leadership
- CBE BBA Program Requirements Guide – Project Management & Information Systems