The Business Administration Major, which offers four concentrations, is designed to give students maximum flexibility in their careers. Business Administration students are exposed to all the business functions such as accounting, marketing, finance, human resource management, production/operation, project management, information systems, and recreation. Since most professionals change jobs (and employers) many times during their careers, the skills taught allow an individual to adapt to rapid changes in a technologically dynamic global marketplace.
Students have the opportunity to develop their small business management and entrepreneurial skills, while also preparing to lead organizations through innovation and change. Students will select one of the following concentrations to further specialize within the Business Administration Major: Accounting, Management & Leadership, Project Management & Information Systems, and Recreation.
- Business Administration, BA - Accounting Concentration
- Business Administration, BA - Management & Leadership Concentration
- Business Administration, BA - Project Management & Information Systems Concentration
- Business Administration, BA - Recreation Concentration
- Minors: Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Management Information Systems, Project Management, Recreation/Leisure