The Green Committee is charged with advising the University Community on environmentally friendly practices and sustainable facilities and practices. We are working toward an environmentally engaged campus that promotes knowledge, leadership, and implementation of sustainable practices within the campus, region, and beyond.
Please take a moment or two to fill out this Sustainability Survey. Your input and perspective will help the committee decide how to best focus our activity as we work towards serving our campus community.
- Carol Ayoob: Faculty
- Larry Feinstein: Faculty
- Jim Gerritsen: Community Member
- Roger Getz: Staff
- Jason Johnston: Administration
- Kim Masse: Facilities Representative
- Nancy Pierce: Financial Analyst
- Ashley Rekem: Student Body
- Evan Zarkadas: Student Body