To obtain your Employee photo ID card, please make an appointment with Jennifer Ball
to get your photo taken and ID card made. A card application is in your new hire folder, or you can also complete one during your appointment.
Employee ID Benefits
- 20% in the Campus Store
- Access to Gentile Hall — employee ID is required for entrance into Gentile Hall and a liability form must be completed. Please contact Human Resources for details: firstname.lastname@example.org / (207) 768-9551
- Employees can load meal plans onto their cards.
- Access to books and other publishings in the library
Getting your new Employee ID
- Obtain your Employee ID Number from the Human Resources Office
- Fill out the Identification Card Application Form (PDF)
- Visit Emerson Annex during business hours (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., M-F) to have your photo taken and to receive your card
- If you need security access for a building or classroom, IT can program your card. You can find them at the Center for Innovative Learning.