To obtain your Employee photo ID card, please visit Emerson Annex with your Employee ID Number.
Call ahead for appointment? Get photo taken? What exactly is the process?
Employee ID Benefits
- 20% in the Campus Store
- Access to Gentile Hall (however, employees must fill out a Gentile Hall Membership form which can be completed in the HR office)
- Employees can load meal plans onto their cards.
- Access to books and other publishings in the library
Getting your new Employee ID
- Obtain your Employee ID Number from the Human Resources Office
- Fill out the Identification Card Application Form (PDF)
- Visit Emerson Annex during business hours (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., M-F) to have your photo taken and to receive your card
- If you need security access for a building or classroom, IT can program your card. You can find them at the Center for Innovative Learning.