YourPace Admissions Requirements
Admissions Requirements and Guidelines for Undergraduate Programs
- Students must be 20 years of age at the time of application.
- High school diploma or equivalent (e.g., HiSet, GED)
- Minimum cumulative college of GPA 1.75 from most recently attended institution
- Submission of all official transcripts:Transcripts are only considered official if they are sent directly to UMPI from the granting institution or their electronic ordering service. Student-submitted transcripts are not accepted.
- College credits with a cumulative GPA of less than a 1.75 must also submit a resume to indicate activities and experience post high school diploma (or equivalent). An interview may be required.
- Students who do not have any college credits must submit the following:
- Provide high school transcript, high school equivalency test (HiSet), or GED
- A resume to indicate activities and experience post high school diploma (or equivalent)
Instructions for international students:
- All international transcripts will only be accepted if the student provides them through an evaluation service. The evaluation agency must be a member of NACES or AICE. We will not accept unofficial copies (e.g., from the student)
- Canadian schools and universities from a French-only institution (mostly in the province of Quebec) must be evaluated
- International students are required to demonstrate English proficiency by submitting scores from an English language proficiency test taken no more than two-years prior to date of application
Additional guidelines for international applicants may be found here.
**Student under 20 years of age do not meet the requirements for the YourPace programs. We do offer other programs that may meet your needs. If you would like more information about our traditional programs, please visit https://www.umpi.edu/academics/. You can also reach out to the Admissions Office at email@example.com or by calling 207.768.9433.
Institutions and third-party vendors may submit official documents such as official transcripts and English proficiency exam score reports to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Processing Center
PO Box 412
Bangor, ME 04402-0412
Request More Information
Submit the form below, and an Enrollment Specialist will contact you to answer any questions.
By submitting this form, I am providing my digital signature agreeing that University of Maine at Presque Isle (UMPI) may email me or contact me regarding educational services by telephone and/or text message utilizing automated technology or a pre-recorded message at the telephone number(s) provided above. I understand this consent is not a condition to attend UMPI or to purchase any other goods or services.
Begin Application Process
Start your application today!
Email us at email@example.com
Or call 207-768-9433
for help with any questions you have.