The Office of Alumni Relations, in collaboration with the UMPI Alumni Association, works to deliver programs, events, services, benefits, and other opportunities to our growing population of approximately 10,000 active alumni around the world.
We seek to help our alumni and institution by
- extending an UMPI education beyond earning your degree
- sustaining and supporting our alma mater through giving and volunteerism
- providing opportunities for alumni to connect and support one another
- providing opportunities to connect current students to alumni for mentoring and networking
- promoting the accomplishments, both large and small, of our alumni population
- serving as an alumni representative on campus
- maintaining communications with our alumni and friends
- supporting and advising the UMPI Alumni Association and its Board of Directors
Update Your Info & Tell Your Story
We want to stay in touch once you leave campus, and we need your help! When you move or change your contact information please update your information with us. We also love to share updates and stories about where your wings have taken you. When you submit your story we’ll add you to our Wings page and may share our update in our newsletters or follow up for a longer interview.
Request Your Transcript
When applying for employment or continuing your education at other institutions, you may be required to provide a copy of your academic transcript. Alumni academic records are maintained in the Registrar’s Office and may be obtained in different ways depending on the requirements of the intended recipient. Transcripts of these records are not furnished to individuals, other institutions or prospective employers without the written consent of the alumni which may be submitted via an electronic form.
Schedule A Visit
Our alumni can always come home again. If you would like to visit campus please use the email below and we will work with you to schedule a customized visit and answer any questions you may have.
Find Fellow Alumni
Are you trying to reconnect with a former classmate? We may be able to help. Out of respect for the privacy of our alumni, our records are not open to the public, even if you have alumni status. Our office can search for the most current information we have on file for the alum you are looking for and, at your request, send along your contact information with a short message.